The PVS-100/120 inverter is the three-phase inverter connected to the Cloud for your needs for performance and flexibility both for your connected in 400V roofing projects, but also for your HTA grid-connected PV power plants projects.
The high power of the inverter allows to reduce the total number of units, directly reduce your installation costs, logistics and maintenance. Thanks to its compact size and its versatile mounting bracket, it can be installed easily either flat (ex: behind a parapet on the roof), or vertically against a wall. The inverter and its adjoining Cabinet incorporating all the necessary protections to allow you to achieve significant savings both DC (no other necessary box) side AC (redundant).
The dual topology floor and six MPPT guarantee design flexibility and optimum performance, regardless of the number and the model of the PV modules used, and what that be their fouling and shading conditions.
- 6 independent MPPT
- Topology double floor
- High performance and degree of protection IP66
- Power: 100kW (400Vac)
- Datalogger Ethernet / Wifi integrated
- Fast commissioning and maintenance
- Box DC/AC integrating all the protections
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Monitoring and update remotely via Aurora Vision®
- Communication Modbus TCP/RTU Sunspec